- 6 acres close to Charlotte, Birkdale, University area and Lake Norman
- 3BR/3BA split level home with over 3100 sq feet of heated living space
- Large lower level includes full kitchen, for extra living space, apartment, in-law suite or Airbnb.
- Spacious sunroom with access to spacious back deck
- Family room with wood burning fireplace,
- Horse barn, storage sheds and workshop
- 2 large pastures
- So much potential! Horse Farm, Farming, Workshop/Studio and more!
About this home
Love HGTV ‘s Fixer Upper ? Here is your opportunity to have your own farm house with acreage to farm, garden, raise horses, and more! Close to the modern day conveniences with retail stores, schools, restaurants and medical care just a few short miles away. This is also a great setting for turning a hobby into a home- based business… anything that needs a little extra space! In-law suite or income generating potential with lower level apartment with private entrance! See some of what the area has to offer within 5 miles of 11901 Everett Keith Road!
|Discovery Place Kids
Rosedale Shopping Center
|Groceries – Publix, Harris Teeter, Earth Fare
Restaurants and Breweries
Lowe’s Home Improvement Store
|Novant Hospital – Huntersville
Local Schools Near this Home
Blythe Elementary School and JM Alexander Middle School are just over a mile from this property. North Mecklenburg High School is a short 5 minute drive from Everett Keith Road. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Lake Norman Charter School, Mallard Creek STEM Academy, Lakeside Charter Academy, Community School of Davidson, Pine Lake Preparatory, Corvian Cummunity Charter School, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, Cannon School, Davidson Green School, as well as the International Baccalaureate programs that are available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- LeGette Blythe Elementary School is the designated elementary school for the property on Everett Keith Road. Blythe opened its doors in 1998 and educates students from PreK – 5th grade. Blythe believes every child should be presented with opportunities that will foster and implement problem solving skills while demonstrating appreciation and respect for one another. Additional information can be found at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/blytheES/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx.
- JM Alexander Middle School began the 2017-2018 school year in a brand new building right around the corner from the original JM Alexander. Grades 6-8 are inspired to exhibit the competencies based around the characteristics of a “JM Scholar.” The middle school students follow an International Baccalaureate program and are encouraged to challenge themselves, set goals, take risks and to be responsible for themselves and the world around them. JM Alexander also has electives in music, band, art, drama. Clubs and athletic teams are available for students to join. You can read more about the JM Scholar and the school’s mission on the CMS website: http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/jmalexanderMS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx. Learn more about the IB Program at JM Alexander through this link: https://sites.google.com/cms.k12.nc.us/ibjma/ib-myp.
- North Mecklenburg High School was named a 2016 Magnet School of Distinction. NMHS offers a World Language Academy, an International Baccalaureate program, and a Technical Institute, NMIT, that offers students experience in automotive, culinary arts, cosmetology and agricultural science programs. More information on all educational opportunities offered at NMHS can be found on the CMS website: http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/northmecklenburgHS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Huntersville is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 15 miles to the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city! Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum