- Fabulous 4BR/3.5BA home with over 3100 sq/ft living space
- Private, fenced lot, nearly an acre, with mature trees
- Beautiful 4” Maple hardwood flooring on main level, steps and upstairs landing
- Gorgeous kitchen, chef ready!
- White cabinetry, SS appliances, gas range, island with seating, walk-in pantry, granite counters
- Kitchen opens to breakfast area and great room
- Great room with gas fireplace, built-ins, and French doors to screened porch
- Large screened porch overlooks peaceful backyard and pool.
- Spacious master on main with wainscoting detail
- Master bath with his/her vanities, granite counters, separate shower and soaking tub
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 full baths
- Bonus space with French doors for home office, playroom, home gym or theater
- Laundry room on main floor with additional refrigerator, sink and cabinetry. Extra storage!
- Outdoor deck and pool patio provide ample space for lounging and entertaining!
- Lovely Roman style Pool with salt system is 12’ x 24’ with a 5.5’ deep end
- Ideal indoor and outdoor living for entertaining friends and family!
- Just minutes to downtown Davidson and downtown Mooresville!
About this home
Wonderful, well-maintained home with so many pretty details: lighting, wainscoting in multiple rooms, crown molding, 6” baseboard trim, exposed brick feature wall in great room, surround sound and more! Great open floorplan, formal dining room, bonus room, large, private backyard… ideal for everyday living or gatherings! 174 Logan Crossing Drive is in the charming Anniston neighborhood, “Where city life meets country living.” Anniston homeowners enjoy a nature trail extending nearly a mile, with a playground and picnic area. Many activities and events are planned throughout the year for neighborhood residents. Beyond the neighborhood, you will find many amenities within a 5-6 mile radius:
|Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Academy Street Park
Local Schools Near this Home
Logan Crossing is located within the Iredell-Statesville School District. Coddle Creek Elementary School is a 2 minute drive (1.4miles) from this beautiful home. Brawley Middle School and Lake Norman High School are both less than a 20 minute drive from the Anniston neighborhood. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Pine Lake Preparatory, Community School of Davidson, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, Davidson Green School, Cannon School as well as an International Baccalaureate program that is available for the middle school years (Mt. Mourne Middle School) and high school years (South Iredell High School).
- Coddle Creek Elementary School is the neighborhood school for the Anniston community. CCE has just under 700 students in grades K-5. They believe in educating the whole child while focusing on being inquisitive, independent, lifelong learners. A variety of teaching techniques are implemented at Coddle Creek Elementary in order to enhance learning for all students. Focus on international perspectives, being able to make connections in the real world and to be kind toward one another and the environment. Read more information about Coddle Creek Elementary on their website: https://www.iss.k12.nc.us/domain/1656
- Brawley Middle School educates students in grades 6-8 with a focus on critical thinking. Student centered lessons encourage growth in learning and continuous improvement, For the past three years, BMS has met or exceeded goals in both language arts and math in End of Grade testing. Electives in music, visual arts, and language round out the curriculum. BMS also encourages students to join in various clubs such as Battle of the Books, Science Olympiad, Quiz Bowl and more! Students can participate on athletic teams throughout the school year. More information on Brawley Middle School can be found at https://www.iss.k12.nc.us/domain/202
- Lake Norman High School first opened its doors in 2002 and now has an approximate student body of 1800 with a 22:1 student to teacher ratio. Lake Norman High School offers classes for all students including traditional high school course work as well as honors and AP options in various subjects. LNHS has high-performing test scores and a 95% graduation rate.
“Lake Norman High School will be a student-centered community united in its commitment to excellence in academics, athletics, arts and the community” is the mission statement for LNHS. There are numerous clubs, activities and sports available to students in all grades. Additional information is available on the Lake Norman High School website: https://www.iss.k12.nc.us/Page/23844
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located about 20 miles to the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city! Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum